Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 113 g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 50 g Granulated Sugar
- 75 g Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 305 g Condensed Milk
- 250 g All-Purpose Flour
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 50 g Gruyere Cheese, grated
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 50 g Edam Cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and kosher salt. On a separate bowl, mix the three cheese.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides and the bottom of the bowl.
4. Set the speed to low and add the eggs with vanilla extract, one at a time, until combined and mix on medium-high for 4 minutes. Scrape.
5. Add the condensed milk.
6. Set the speed to low and add the dry ingredients in three additions. Mix until combined for about 30 seconds.
7. Fold in half of the cheese blend for another 30 seconds.
8. Pipe the batter onto prepared muffin pans lined with cupcake liners.
9. Equally distribute the remaining cheese blend on top of the piped cupcake batter.
10. Bake for 15 minutes and turn the pan 180 degrees. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until the sides are golden brown.
11. Let it cool down on a wire rack.